Medieval Rabbits


My daughter tells me these two are named Briar-Rose and Peachen.

Comments

Unknown said…
I LOVE this rabbits!
Anonymous said…
Nice rabbits :^) See my medieval mice! http://milkywayo.blogspot.com/2011/11/gift-for-cat.html
Adam Ford said…
A lot of beautiful subtlety!
Anonymous said…
These are so great! Your daughter picked fitting names =]. They are almost as awesome as your angry bunnies (one of my favorites)!
~S
Olubunmi john said…
Hmmmm..yet another great piece of art...one of this rabbit reminds me of Eb in the movie 'hop'
Aaron Ludwig said…
Kids are the authority on naming characters. Awesome sketches!
Adriana Medina said…
that tenderness, are very cute, I love!
Sevaa said…
wow really cool drawings,you really are gifted with such talent.Nice piece of art.Loved it,i wish i can draw like that.