The Wellington Division - End of Book Two and Thor!

Here is the conclusion of book two. This sequence also has the second appearance of the Wellington Division's big bad, Viperal, ooo...

Book three has fewer, longer sequences; seven compared to this book's thirteen. That means more formatting work for me, but I look forward to posting larger chunks of story each week. Hurrah!

Also, here's a sketchy painting of Thor! Thortastic! This is a discarded concept for Thor art I have in the works. Stay tuned for more Nordic goodness.

Comments

Nicole said…
your page is amazing.
Anonymous said…
Nimit's expressions and general characterization make me smile. Stands out so sharp against the asylum white.
... and I really didn't want the page to end this week. All 'nooooooo!' at my computer screen. :)
Dudi said…
very very cool!
Great Sarah!:)))
J. R. Gallego said…
Awesome!
The Dan said…
His hammer is a fucking mess lol. You can't even tell it's a hammer. what the fuck?