Sgt. Rock

For drawergeeks...

Comments

Kevin Cromwell said…
Tough character, no Pippi here. Great colors.

:)=
Kevin Cromwell said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pascal said…
lol
It's a nice and different take on such a popular character!
I like it.


how do you get on drawer geeks by the way?
sarah said…
Hey Pascal! Ha ha, I just got back from bgoz's site answering that question. I'm not sure if Greg who runs it wants me posting all the details here, so I'll e-mail you :)
Unknown said…
If I was a publisher, I'd fight hardly to have you with me...
You're inspirational...
Say "thank you" to your hand for me!

--Ste
milo said…
awesome work...great facial expression!
mike said…
nice one! this was though this week. i sorta cheated on mine...
I'm guessing ... GI Joes? Dunno what else it'd be ... hmmm ...
Anonymous said…
Really cool. Your style works for everything!
He looks kinda ticked.
This should be a fun week!

JV
sarah said…
Thanks everyone! I didn't feel as inspired this week for some reason. Next drawergeeks I'll have to make up for it :)